I teach women how to be happier.
Clutter is contagious, but so is calm. Whether you are physically or emotionally decluttering, I’ll help you let go of what doesn’t serve you and make space for happiness. Sometimes I help people start from the outside in, others from the inside out.
spaceWise Life Organizing & Happiness Coaching
When people hire me to organize their home, time, or business, their ultimate goal is to be happier. As in, “If my life is organized, I will be happy.”
What does it mean to have an organized life?
You are happy:
- With yourself: When I ask people their greatest obstacle to happiness, the answer I get most often is “myself.” Being happy with yourself means that you’re not fighting your thinking or behaviors. You keep your word to yourself and feel good about who you are and what you do.
- At home: Your space supports you and your relationships instead of draining you or causing conflict.
- In time: You feel good about how you spend your time and get to do what you care about instead of just working through to-do lists or getting to the end of the day and wishing you’d done it differently.
- In business (for solopreneurs): You run a business that lets you do your ideal work with your ideal client with a schedule that works for you and a good income to show for it.
I Can Help
Do you feel like your life is so cluttered with things you don’t want that they’re crowding out what matters most?
Or maybe you’re not sure what matters most at this point but you’d like to figure that out.
- your relationship to yourself and your thinking, your behaviors, and your life circumstances,
- your home,
- business or working life,
- or something else.
Maybe you feel like your whole life is out of balance and needs some attention.
I offer life organizing and happiness coaching so that you can let go of what no longer serves you, get clear about what you want, and take action to create that life.
Contact me to schedule a free consultation call and see if we’re a good fit.