spaceWise offers life organizing.
What does life organizing mean?
If you’ve ever thought, “If my life were organized, I would be happier,” you need life organizing. The place where the areas of your home, how you spend your time, and what you want for your life overlap.
spaceWise Organizing & Coaching can focus on any area of your life to identify what no longer serves you, what you want to make space for, and how you’ll organize what you want to keep, including
Life Coaching – Where You Are Now and What You Want for Your Life
- Goals and goal-setting
- Health, habits, and routines
- Living environment
- What would make you happy
- What you’re trying to do and need accountability or support in doing
Home Organizing – Your Living Environment
- Kitchens & Pantries
- Garage & Attic
- Paper: Mail, bills, photos & memorabilia
Time Organizing – Your Schedule and How You Spend Your Time
- Self: Sleep, exercise, self-care, fun
- Appointments and time-specific obligations
- Home: meals, cleaning, systems
- People: Family, friends, help
- Planning and prioritizing
Coaching Delivery Methods
We can work together in any or all of the following ways. Let’s talk and figure out where to begin.
1-on-1 Organizing & Coaching in which we partner together to work on one or more life areas.
Group Coaching (when available) where we get together on Zoom for support and accountability with others working toward the same goals.
Speaking & Workshops – I would love to speak to your group. More info about my most requested topics and offerings here.