What is Virtual Organizing?
Virtual organizing is a lot like in-person organizing, except that we meet virtually via phone, tablet, or computer using Zoom or Skype.
How Does Virtual Organizing Work?
- Your initial phone consultation is FREE! You tell me about what you need help with and ask me any questions you have so we make sure we’re a good fit.
- Then, we book a Zoom, Skype, or phone session and decide on what we’ll be organizing during that time.
- I send you a short questionnaire about the space and instructions about how to photograph or video it.
- You send me photos of your space and return the questionnaire.
- During the session, I coach you through decisions like what to get rid of, where things should go, and otherwise provide you with organizing tips and my professional advice.
- After our session, I send an email with follow-up tasks. This may include To Do and To Buy lists and a link to a Pinterest board I create with products and resources customized for you.
- In between sessions, you can contact me by text, email, or phone for additional support, project planning, or research.
What do I need?
- Internet access, email, and smartphone
- A computer or tablet
- Zoom or Skype capability (I can teach you)
- To take pictures of your space to share before our appointment. I’ll guide you through this simple process.
- The physical ability to do hands-on organizing work by yourself (or with help from family or friends).
Ready for a Free Consultation?
Call 512-591-8129 or contact me by email and let’s talk about how I can help.