Organizing and happiness workshops are a great way to learn techniques quickly and take home strategies you can apply on your own.
Looking for an Organizing Expert & Speaker?
Since 2003, I have taught families, individuals, creatives, business owners, and organizations to create systems, get organized, and live happily. I would be happy to speak to your group and can customize the topic and content to your needs. Check out some of my popular workshop topics below.
Request a Workshop
To request a specific workshop from the list below or request a customized presentation for your group, contact me.
Calm Space, Calm Mind: Clutter is contagious, but so is calm. This workshop will teach you ways to clear the clutter in your home, office, schedule, and to-do list so your life is more organized and spacious.
Get timeWise: Learn How to Manage Your Time: Time management impacts how your life works or doesn’t. Time is just like space. There’s only so much of it and it gets so cluttered you can’t get to what’s most important. Learn strategies to make time for what you really care about and create space for how you want to live.
How to Be Happy at Home: Consider the four things that affect your happiness at home: the spaces themselves, the systems/routines you do (or don’t) have set up, people in the household, and the activities you do (or don’t) there. We’ll discuss how you can impact all four, and where and how to start.
How to Get Your Kids to Clean Up and Be Organized Without a Fight: Learn fun and non-stressful ways to teach your kids how to let things go, organize what they have, and use their space so that it’s easy to clean up and use.
Organized Meal Planning Workshop
- Picky eaters in the family/having a hard time finding something that everyone likes
- Finding time to prep meals
- Creating 1-week, 2-week, or monthly menus so you can vary your meal choices
- What to do if the minute you make a menu, you don’t want to eat what’s on it when you had it scheduled
- Different meal prep strategies including staples, batch cooking, meal co-ops, and more.
- Organized grocery shopping so you’re not making multiple trips to the store
- and any challenges you bring to the workshop.
Strategies in this training will work for any dietary restrictions and number of people you’re cooking for.
Anxiety & Stress Management Workshop for Women
- Embodied practices for finding and relieving anxiety
- Mindfulness techniques to identify anxiety triggers and interrupt catastrophic thinking
- Happiness tools to increase well-being
- Strategies for what to cut out, what to add in, and how to go about your day so you’re less anxious and stressed.
Whether you’ve always struggled to be organized or kids were the tipping point, this organizing for families workshop will help you.
Organizing for Families
To organize a family, you organize the space and the people.
In this one hour workshop:
- Create decluttering criteria
- Learn how to let go of what no longer serves you
- Teach kids how to sort and declutter
- Put everything in its place (and figure out what that place should be)
- Choose the right storage solutions
- Consider where things should be stored
- Create systems
- Have the whole family do their part
- Maintain family relationships as you maintain your home