spaceWise offers in-person organizing in South Austin and virtual organizing and coaching for anyone anywhere.
Happy in life – Life coaching can work for one or many aspects of your life. We’ll explore your happiness levels in key areas, then we’ll focus on what is calling for attention or will make the greatest impact. As your coach, I’ll provide tools, accountability, and support to determine what you want and help you get there.
Life coaching might encompass any or all of the following:
- Your thoughts and behaviors
- Daily routines (or lack thereof)
- Life circumstances
- Living environment
- and more.
Ready to get started or have more questions? Let’s chat!
Home Organizing & Coaching
Happy at home – It can be challenging to feel happy when you’re surrounded by clutter or can’t find what you need. How your home functions impacts how you function. We’ll create an environment that supports you, how you want to spend your time, and your relationships. I offer in-person home organizing in Austin and virtual organizing services for anyone anywhere.
- Decluttering & Organizing: kitchens & pantries, closets, bedrooms, kids, garage & attic, office, living. entry, laundry, mail, bills, photos & memorabilia, systems
- Color Consulting
- Feng Shui
- Space Planning
- New Build and Remodel Consulting
Schedule a call with me to tell me about your project and see if we’re a good fit.
Time Management Coaching
Happy with how you spend your time – Tired of feeling like you have too much to do and not enough time to do it? Looking for help achieving a calm productive flow to your day? I can help you organize your time so that you make time for what you really care about, declutter your schedule and get to-dos onto your calendar, prioritize what’s important before it turns into an emergency, identify time-wasters so you use your time more efficiently, meet deadlines, and create space for how you want to live, work, and parent.
Areas we might work on include
- Self: Sleep, exercise, self-care, fun – the rhythm of your days and what you want to fit into them.
- To-Dos: What you’re asking of yourself and how you manage your to-dos
- Appointments and time-specific obligations
- Home: meals, cleaning, systems
- People: Family, friends, help
- Planning and prioritizing
Want to feel happier with how you spend your time? Schedule a call with me.
Solopreneur Business Coaching
Happy in business – The best advice I got when I started my business was that if I was going to be my own boss, I shouldn’t be a jerk boss. That’s the foundation of how I work with my business coaching clients. Whether you’re just launching or you want to take your business to the next level, we’ll start where you are and work together to get clear on your goals and create a path to reach them. We might explore any or all of the following:
- Vision: Ideal work, client, schedule, income
- Developing or refining your methodology and service offerings
- Mindset and confidence
- Getting found by clients and marketing
- Goal setting, accountability, and time management
Need some help launching or taking your business to the next level? Let’s talk about how.
Session Length: Varies based on in-person or virtual sessions.
- Coaching sessions are offered via phone or Zoom and are usually 1 hour long, though if we’re doing virtual space organizing, that may vary.
- In-person home organizing sessions are 3 – 5 hours long depending on the space and the client.
- I offer optional15-minute accountability check-ins between sessions to keep your momentum going.
Frequency: We can meet weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. Ultimately, our goal is to go fast enough to stay on track and make progress, and slow enough so it feels manageable and maintainable. I’m here to help you meet your goals in a way that works best for your schedule, budget, and energy.
Scope: Some people have me help with one room or life area and others want help with space, time, systems, business, or overall life. We’ll get clear on your goals and prioritize what needs to happen to get you there.
Cost: $100/hour, pro-rated for accountability check-ins.
Our first step is a complimentary consultation. Schedule a call with me to tell me about your project and see if we’re a good fit.