spaceWise Coaching is really life organizing. We can focus on any area to identify what no longer serves you, what you want to make space for, and how you’ll organize what you want to keep.
I work with women, families, creatives, and solopreneurs to organize their lives and make space for happiness.
Coaching Delivery Methods
We can work together in any or all of the following ways. Let’s talk and figure out where to begin.
- Private Coaching in which we partner together to work on one or more life areas – see below.
- Group Coaching (when available) where we get together on Zoom for support and accountability with women working toward the same goals.
- Speaking & Workshops – I would love to speak to your group. More info about my most requested topics and offerings here.
Happy in life – Happiness coaching can work for one or many aspects of your life. We’ll explore your happiness levels in key areas, then, we’ll focus on the areas that are calling for attention or will make the greatest impact. We’ll explore the rules you’ve been living by (consciously or unconsciously) and what you want for and from your life. Then I’ll share tools and actions you can take to be happier. Happiness coaching might encompass any or all of the following:
- Your thoughts and behaviors
- Daily routines (or lack thereof)
- Life circumstances
- Living environment
- and more.
Home Organizing & Coaching
Happy at home – It can be challenging to feel happy when you’re surrounded by clutter or can’t find what you need. How your home functions impacts how you function. We’ll create an environment that supports you, how you want to spend your time, and your relationships. We’ll literally create space for happiness with…
- Color Consulting
- Feng Shui
- Space Planning
- New Build and Remodel Consulting
Time Management Coaching
Happy with how you spend your time – Tired of feeling like you have too much to do and not enough time to do it? Looking for help achieving a calm productive flow to your day? I can help you organize your time so that you:
- Make time for what you really care about.
- Declutter your schedule and get to do’s onto your calendar.
- Prioritize what’s important before it turns into an emergency.
- Identify time-wasters so you use your time more efficiently.
- Meet deadlines.
- Create space for how you want to live, work, and parent.
Solopreneur Business Coaching
Happy in business – The best advice I got when I started my business was that if I was going to be my own boss, I shouldn’t be a jerk boss. That’s the foundation of how I work with my business coaching clients. Whether you’re just launching or you want to take your business to the next level, we’ll start where you are and work together to get clear on your goals and create a path to reach them. We might explore any or all of the following:
- Vision: Ideal work, client, schedule, income
- Developing or refining your methodology and service offerings
- Mindset and confidence
- Getting found by clients and marketing
- Goal setting, accountability, and time management
Our first step is a complimentary consultation. We’ll spend 30 minutes on the phone or Zoom getting to know one another and seeing if we’re a good fit. Contact me to schedule our call.